Looking for something?!

20.8.10

Oh the miserable days :P

Yesterday were days number 8 and 9 since i havent seen my boyfriend. Tomorrow will be day number 7 since i came back. The hardest days to survive yet! Especially today for some reason ;P I guess maybe it would be a little easier if I had talked to him, but then again, who knows...This is bad though, really bad. I know that I can cry and be as miserable as I possibly can, but that's not going to get me anywhere. I'm here now. I'm in America, and everything and everyone that I possibly could care about is all the way across the atlantic ocean. I have to finish school, I have to get a job...it's what I'm meant to be doing right now. And I know that I'll go back and I'll visit if not in January when I go to Germany, then in April, and I'll stay for five months. The equivalent to how long i'll be here. And I know all of this I know it, but its just hard not to cry, and remember all of the amazing days..plus, the weather is probably also a problem. It's cloudy as fuck. Excuse my language please. Well, at least school starts in 4 days.. Tuesday, which will I really really hope make it a little easier on me....so yeah....I guess that's pretty much it for now..nothing interesting is going on, but I really have to go and re-arrange my closet lol too many cothes piled up theyre all gonna fall at any second...i'll blog again later once something interesting happens, maybe on the first day of school or something (: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment