Looking for something?!

21.8.10

busy days ahead...

so I'll just continue from where I left off yesterday, things are slowly starting to pick up now..the boyfriend was on last night, but he just replied to my message telling him to fix his internet..havent talked to him. but praying praying that he'll be on in the next few hours so we can talk :P I on the other hand just got up...no sleep again tonight, or last night..whatever :P The weather sucks!!!! I have a lot to do todayyyyyy. Its about 9 am right now, so I have to get some food, then go shower and do that whore morning routine shit... then stay home until like noon and beg my mom if we can go to the mall & happy joes so i can get applications and hopefully hopefully get a freaking job. Its the last weekend of the summer, and I dont feel like laying around complaining about how I'm bored or anything.. yeahh so I've been dragging this on for long enough, im gonna go eat quick now then shower, and hopefully hopefully, prayinggg the boyfriend will come online!! long distance relationships really suck ya know :P lol later!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment