Looking for something?!

22.8.10

WHOOOO!




Okay, let me tell you what happened so far today, I overslept! So, I missed talking to the boyfriend :P rawr! haha But then he came on later, and I dont know if we got into a fight or not, but rather we did or didn't it will be fixed by tomorrow morning! I'm not worried because I know we are meant to be, and everything will work out perfectlyy :)) I just know it. Anyway! It's almost 3 pm and I'm gonna get up off of this oh so comfy bed and start cleaning, because I really don't want to leave that for tomorrow!! Lol. After I'm done cleaning, I'm hopingg to watch Titanic!! I've been wanting to watch that for the longest time!! Haha...then somewhere inbetween that, I'm hoping my baby will sign on and we'll talk!! But if he doesn't than fml and I just have to wait for tomorrow! haha. Tomorrow, I'll have to wake up around 6 am, clean up a bit, shower and all that, and thenn send a gift to my lovee :)) aah I can't wait! Then, I have to go to school around 11 or so, because I have to fill out some forms for graduating early and stuff like that. Then when I'm done with that, I'm going to my best friends house, who I havent seen in 3 months, and we're hanging out on the last day of summer!!!!!! Then, Tuesday is the first day of school!!!!!!! Expect this blog to get a lot more interesting in the upandcoming days!!!
loveyouu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment