Looking for something?!

30.8.10

OMGdoubleHKP!!!

Lol I saw someone start off a video on youtube with that
but omgosh I am running on about five hours asleep, 9 classes in school today
running all around
barely ate all day
no water
having a one month anniversary and not talking to my boyfriend which is making me quite upset! so I'm about to text him to get his ass online!

(an hour later)
OKAY! now, that I have KIND OF settled things down a bit! I ate a little, talked to the boyfriend, still talking to him (: yay! now as soon as i finish this blog post,and go on tumblr for a little bit, I'll be ready to start homework !

so I wanted to tell you about my day, it was HECTIC!!

I woke up at 3:45 am to a text message from the boyfriend, which i actually got around midnight but it didnt wake me up then! sad :(
I had to get to school by 6 am for Drivers ED! I can't wait to finish that class, but I'll be sad when I do, cause the teacher seems really cool :))
In first period, we had to go around asking people to sign this sheet of paper thing...and i wish i could explain it as cute as it was!
but the really cute guy and i signed eachothers, yay! :))
second hour, i had to run to get my pictures taken for my id since i waanst here for registration
third hour was kind of chill, as was 4th hour..and 5th hour..
6th hour i had to run like all over school to find a room that I didnt even know existed, but that took me just about 10, 15 minutes. not bad
then 7th hour we finished watching the movie we were watching, and started a new one :) I don't know if I'll like the new one as much though! We'll see we only saw like five minutes of it :)

But, that's pretty much the gist of my day...theres still a while of this day lefft, but that'll be filled with driving, homework, shopping, and sleeping!
more tomorrow :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment