Looking for something?!

23.8.10

SLOW DOWN LIFE, I'M TRYING TO CATCH UP!!


It just hit me that I'm a senior already! 13 years of schooling, 17 years old....it all ends in less than five months! And then I'm done...completly and totally done! Its soo weird to think about! How much everything has changed and...where my life has taken me, and everything I've been through, all my friends, my enemies...everyhing! Oh and how much I've changed since just last year this time...Never did I hink I would be thinking this way or anything but.. here I am.. I start senior year tomorrow..and then..wow who knows where life is going to take me! This is so crazy! I never never never thought the day would come! But it's here... it's now! It's tomorrow! Lol.. that's all.. I just wanted a memory of this amazing moment! :) x3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment