Looking for something?!

24.8.10

53NI0R! Day 1

Well, I'm loving senior year, it really isn't all that bad, I really think I can go through these next five months without a worry!

First Period I have psychiotry, idk how you spell it! haha But my crush from last year is in that class :) His name's Dakotaaa :)))) lol and my mosttestt favorite teacher from last year teaches the class, Mr.Miller! WOOOO!! Best class everrrr :))

Second period, I have Journalism...I think I'm really going to like that class! I don't really know anyone on it, but it seems cool XD

Third hour... I have British Lit. It's an okay class, I guess I wont die from it. haha :)

Fourth period.. AMERICAN GOVERNMENT OMFG LOVE IT LOVE THE TEACHER, THE PEOPLE ARE FINEE, I THINK IT WILL DEFF BE AMAZING!! :))

Fifth period.. continental Lit... Oh that wont be bad either :) It's an ok class, plus I'm going to try o make friends with this new girl from Belgium!!! OMG I can't wait! Her name is Sixtine, pronounced sixteen (: eep! exited!

then I have lunch :) With two amazingggg people!! woohoo :) haha

and then... sixth period. hate it. i'll probably go more in depth with it later but long story short, this guy whose had a crush on me since last year keeps hitting on me, and its freaking annoying D: And it made me miss my boyfriend SOOOOOOO much :(

and Seventh period :) I end every day watching a movie!! How perfect! :) Hahah XD

Well that's it for now, I want to get started on my homework, then go work :))
More tomorrow for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment