Looking for something?!

8.11.10

Wie Geht es dir..


Whatttsss uppp. I didn't have as long a day today as I thought I would, just towards the end of it because I had to go to the hospital with my aunt. I've had a headache almost all day, its about 7 pm rightnow. I've been one day without doing my German and I already miss it like crazy :/ I hate school so much, its unbelievable! I want to call rue21 soon and check out what the deal with my application and why no one is calling or anything. I seriously need a job, like no joke. Ugh this pretty much sucks! I'm just so much more overwhelmed now cause my senses are like on the rise form my period and stuff (sorry if its too much tmi) But this happens all the time, I just can't wait to get back into the speed of things by this weekend, I hate being a girl, it's too stressful!! I'm just trying to not like overreact about so much stuff, like I'm one of those girls who LOVES boys. and if things don't go well with them then it's like ugh, I'm a mess. haha But I'm trying really hard to change that :) I wanted to skip school so bad this morning, but tonight I am going to try and go to bed by 8pm. On sunday morning/Saturday night or whatever I got a full night of sleep! It was amazing, but I woke up last night because of my cramps and I was really hot :/ I'm hoping that I don't wake up tonight as well, but I have this bad feeling that I will I swear like so much is wrong with me I don't even know! I just know that I am soo happy that in just 9 more days I am done with school in November, I get a 5 day break! For Thanksgiving, go back to school for 3 weeks in December and get two weeks off! And I'm almost done! Then, I just have to keep my mind focused on work work work, keep calling my aunt and uncle for information on moving! And working, saving money, and getting a ticket for back home! And going with my best friend and having the time of my life! It's so weird knowing that after January, I'm totally and completely done with my nice routine of going to school every day and that being my only worry, it's a little bit stressful as well, and I will soon have to make another appointment with my guidance councler, about getting my diploma before and stuff, and I have to find time on Wednesday to catch up with my internet class. Thank goodness for the early out! And uhm...yeah..I think that's more or less it for today :) I doubt that I will be updating more later tonight becuase I'll just have this one poem to finish, I'll type it tomorrow morning, and head off to school for my almost 2 hour long classes :/ $#!% hehe. Okay, have a good rest of the night my lovlies :)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment