Looking for something?!

21.11.10

hurt and overwhelmed..


it hurts when someone gets so close to you that they grab your heart with no problem...they tell you they love you, they tell you theyll wait for you, they tell you they want to marry you..and then with no warning, no nothing...they just remove you..theyignore you, they don't say two words worth believing to you. I don't know why someone would do that.. It's unbelievable what kinds of people there are in the world.
Right now, I give up on love. I give up on it until I move. Because in my heart I only, and only want to be with someone who is from the country I'm from.Nothing racist or whatever about it, it's just what I want. So bye bye love until I move. I'm going to just not going to let people get to me as much anymore...there's no point in getting hurt over and over again.
Work is so overwhelming..I mean, it's not that bad, but yesterday I had to work two extra hours, so I worked eight hours and I'm really not used to it, what so ever, so I'm in no mood for anything today..but if I can pull it off today, I have the rest of the week until Friday off. Unless they call me in. And Thursday is the concert, so I'm just going to have to pick myself up and make myself better, after I let myself hurt a little first..no more depending on others Vanesa. Time to be a big girl.. :/
I'm still suffering from the loss of my friend as well :/ The mornings are the worst when I just wake up and realize tha someone who I have known since third grade, who is the same age as me, went to the same school from third grade and up has passed away. The same age...senior in high school, had just a few months to finish and get his life truly started..but God took him... I guess He needed Justin more than we did down here, but still...it hurts, and not only me but everyone else.. And it's too much to handle right now...and I don't know if I can do it but I have to..grow up and move on I guess...try and have a nice day everyone :/
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment