Looking for something?!

6.11.10

shopping, gossip, chocolate, and red bull :)








theres all the stuff I bought :) not much, but oh wells, I didn't get any new shoess :( which upset me, but my mom and i got to talking about like money and how much we have left and stuff, and i was like ughh, we really have to save for later, so ive decided to try not to go shopping anymore for a whiiileee, besides I pretty much have everything I need anyway! So, that's my new years resolution, starting a few months early! hahah
GOSSIP! omghhkp! my eex and I are.... i don't evenn knowwww, we have this thing between us but I have no ideaaa whatt it iss!! and then my mosttt recent ex, the one i just went out with like a few days ago haha for a few days, contacted me on this other fb of mine, and it was like... now im all confusedd and just... ghhharrr :PP i really don't know what to doo!!
While I went shopping, i found this chocolate from back home! Oh my gosh I was sooo happy, you don't even knowww like I almost started cryingg! I got it at target, which always was and still is my favorite store everrr!!
Andd, today my mom and I went to the gas station and we got some red bull, and I got this biiiggggg can of it :D piic is up above, lol okayy that's it for tonightt :) have a great rest of the nightt!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment