Looking for something?!

4.11.10

Late, late, for a very important datee!


I feel like I'm running a little bit behind! But, something did take up a lot of my time, at least that something wasn't the computer and facebook! Tomorrow is finally fridayyy!!! It did not snow today, thank goodness! haha Everyone in school started freaking out becuase "it started snowing!" haha So, remember about a month ago, when I had to break up with my ex, and like five days after that, i get home from school and the first thing on my news feed is that he's in a relationship with that girl. Well, today, I come home from school, and the first thing on my news feed is that he's single... :OOO Idk wtf this is suppoosed to mean! I don't have a lot of homework today, I just have to read something from a packet, and then I will work more on my German, because I want to try to finish at least this unit that I'm in, because there is much more that I need to learn, like for the grammar and stuff, which I am also planning on staring tonight. Then, I also have to work on a powerpoint for my brit. lit, it's due... this upcoming Tuesday, and the way that I have it fixed right now, is...well not good to say the least! Alright, that is it for now, a lot of memories keep running through my mind right now, and I'm getting a little bit homesick, but I should get over it soon :( This usually happens at the begining of every month haha. My friend is coming to pick me up later today, and we are going to the school to watch our friend perform her cheer routine that they will perform when they go compete this weekend! It should be fun. As for now, I will do some tumblr, and get started on my work! Have a great afternoon/night x3
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment