Looking for something?!

3.11.10

Good Afternoon :)


Well, I just came home from school, cleaned up my room a bit, and made coffee :) I thought I would get some blogging and tumblr time in before I started homework, and then I'l do some more cleaning :) A lot has happened in the past few days, I just have never noticed like.. how many things can go on in just a few days when you really tend to pay attention. Long story short, I really do, and always will appreciate my dad so much more. I've just started to realize how much of a lzay butt I have been for my entire life, and I knew that even before, I just didn't tend to do anything about it, and right now I feel really bad about that, so I'm trying to do as much as I possibly can to change that. Rue21 still hasn't called yet, hopefully they will call soon, or I guess I'll try to call them again by next week Tuesday or Monday. So, that's pretty much the jist of it for now! Have a great afternoon my lovlies :)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment