Looking for something?!

9.11.10

Quickie!

OMGHHKP TODAY IS GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD DAY! I'm going to leave for school in a few minuts, the weather is looking amazing, I just talked to my ex. I know OMG VANESA NO! Well, yes! It was the best conversation we've had in a while too!!! It's insanee!!! But ugh, I feel so bad for all these other guys, I don't know what to do! I mean, it's not like we're together, so it's not that bad of a thing, and when I don't talk to him, I'm prefectly fine, like those other guys have a chance, a big chance! But when he's around it's just him him him! I only have 4 classes today, I'm exited for 1, 3, and 7 periods, but sooo not exited for 2nd, who knows what that is going to bring! I just have a feeling that today will be an exeptionally good day, and it will go by very fast!! Other than that, nothing new to say, of course, I didn't finish up my homework, but I will try and do that before 3rd period, and then I'll make up some crazy story for it! So, now I head off to school, have a greatt day everyone!! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment