Looking for something?!

11.11.10

SiCk Of YoU...

boys really piss me off. Especialy ex boyfriends. When they KNOW that they hurt you, and that you would be SO happy not hearing from them, the make an EXTRA effort to talk to you and try to be all nice. it's like umm NO. shut up and go away like you hurt me, you played me, you said you loved me,and you know maybe you did, maybe it was my fault that this happened because I left, but even though i left, I still tried to fight for you, to fight for us, but you in whatever mode, you didn't care if we made it, because it took you I swear it didnt even take you 5 freaking days after we break up to find some other little girl to date. And you break up with her maybe two weeks.. 3 weeks after? And you talk to me, and you tell me how much you miss me, and you miss us, and I fall for it... like the stupid little insecure self that I am, i fall for it. And I miss you and I smile at the thought of you again, but then.. two days later, ___ is in a relationship with ___ . That is the lowest thing that a guy has ever done to me, and it's not something that I can forget, or that I can forgive. I know, I'll always have these feelings for you, and my birthday will never be the same because of you, because you changed my life, and I'll always love you in some way. But my feeling of being hurt, and my trust being gone, overpowers that...and I'm happy now with someone new, and so are you,...so I know that I wont make any contact with you what so ever, if you want to talk to me, okay cool.. I'll talk to you. The only time I'll contact you is when I said I would, because you asked. After that, nothing, the only time we'll talk is when YOU make the effort, so YOU know how it feels for once.... I'm SICK of you feeding me those LIES anymore, and I wont fall for it again, not once, and most CERTAINLY not twicee.. goodbye to you... sweet seventeen...

No comments:

Post a Comment