Looking for something?!

4.11.10

TGTIF


Thank God Tomrrow Is Friday :) Even though, this week like sped by! I canät believe itäs alreadz Freitag tomorrow! BTW, Freitag means Fridaz in German! I got two lessons in today, I would have gotten more if I hadnt talked to mz ex..but when I talked to him today, it was kind of a...sweet thing, not even bittersweet, just..sweet :) I hope I get to talk to him again soon. Right now, it is only 21.00 :) Which in European language or time means 9 pm! And I am so tired, since I didnt get very much sleep last night, so I will clear off my bed, take off my makeup,talk to mz mom for a minute or two, and head to sleep (: Definitly ready to get tomorrow over with! Umm..and yeah, thats about it! Early out next week, and hanging out with the best friend two days next week, and then the week after that is the last week of school before thanksgiving break! Iäm verz exited, because after that I just have one more month of school, and Im done forever!! Its really, honestly starting to scare me a bit! But anyway, i really have to go now, i will write more tomorrow. Gute Nacht, und Laku noc, i Good night :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment