Looking for something?!

13.11.10

haha guess what :)







Well, here is what I bought today :) some new shampoo, headbands, hairstyling combs, hair tyes, hair color, and make up remover wipes :) nothing too fancy, not too much I didn't want to spend a lot :) Afer we went shopping we stopped by at my aunts to see my cousins for a little bit :) I missed those two kids so much! then we came home, and when I got home my cousin form Europe was on :) and we talked, and he said that my aunt had gone and asked what it was that was needed for us to move there! And all that is needed is a job, and like a work permit thing, or umm.. evidence that we can work there! And after about an hour or so of talking to my cousin, my aunt called my mom and talked, but she wont give me all of the details about what they talked about, at least until my dad leaves I guess! Umm... then my dad woke up and I watched some stupid movie with them for a while, and while i was not by my phone! Work called, and my official first day is tomorroww! Yay! I work from noon to 5 :) I'm exited, and hopefully after that I will have some more idea as to what times I will work and stuff! So yeah, that's about it, not much else is going to happen tonight, I'm going to get started on homework, hopefully finish it and then get downstairs and get to doing the laundry cause I'm going to need to find something decent to wear to work tomorrow, as well as the shoes! 5 hours on my feet, we'll see how this will go, at least I love the store, and everything in it! :)) Wish me luckk!!
Lovee XX

No comments:

Post a Comment