Looking for something?!

6.11.10

2 more hours :)


Until I get to go shopping! Today was a prety eventful day, I must admit, for my usual self and my usual weekend! I did some homewor, studied some german, cleaned up, and got dressed and took some pictures, I'm eating right now, and after I eat I'm going to download some songs to put on my ipod, and when I'm done with that, I'll start doing some more homework. Then around that time, we should be heading out to do some shopping :) I'm like half exited, half not because...I don't want to spend money, but at the same time, I'll get to buy some new heels and jewlery and purses that remind me so much of home, it's not even funny!! Then, I'll come home, and relax for the rest of the night, hopefully we wont get home until at least like.. 8 or so, that way I can get to bed, and tomorrow is sunday so I will be getting up pretty early, maybe around the time my dad is getting home from work, because my aunt BETTER be calling for information and stuff!! I'm so exited! XD alright, have a great rest of the afternoon :)
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment