Looking for something?!

7.11.10

crampsssssss :(

My gosh I hate the day/the few days before i get my period, the cramps are unbearable, and I feel naseaous and it just plain sucks! This is the only time I hate being a girl. Thank god this only comes once a month, but really God, you couldn't have made it like once a year or something! Or why not let men have it, like really why do women have to go through all the pain?! :( oh Vanesa vanesa, same story every month. hehehe. BUT IT'S SUNDAYYY!!!!!! It's great because my aunt better call today!! Even if she doesn't have much news, she should still call!! I'm exited for that, I have some homework I'll have to do and also I've downloaded a billion songs, so I'll put those on all of our ipods and make cd's! I'll also end up cleaning up a little bit, and my mom and I will have to go grocery shopping because we don't have much food or anything leftt! hehe and then after that is no more shopping for a while! Plus, I'll need lunch money for tomorrow! Ugh, I csn't believe it's already sunday and I have to go back to school again, this sucks! But at least there is an early out this week, so it will go by fast! And OMGHHKP NEXT WEEKEND IS THE WEEKEND OF NOVEMBER 14TH!!! Oh, november 14th :)) That is the date that everything in my life changed forever, and that is the date that lead me to exactly where I am today, because without it...oh god only knows where I would be!! woww... :) That day I will be blogging about like crazy I think ! hehhe Okay, I will go now and clean up my bed and work on those songs, and hope and pray that my aunt calls! If she doesn't well there is nothing to do but wait until next Sunday (which btw is the 14th :)) and if she doesn't call on that day, then we call her!! :) yay! okay, have an amazingg morning !
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment