Looking for something?!

26.11.10

hangover.....





oh sheisseee :/ l0L
The worst part about having an amazing night is the day after ://
I feel like shit, (excuse the french.) My feet kill, my head kills. and I only got like.. not a lot of hours of sleep :P I'm just laying in bed right now.. still in the clothes I was in last night, honestly lol I have no energy for anything, and like i said. hangover ;/ I have to work tonight from 4 to nine :/
so I have 2.5 more hours to rest ughh.. lol
There isnt much to say really lol last night was a ton of fun.
But Im glad to be back in my boring little town :)
I kinda starrted to forget about my culeral pride, but its back now, and hopefully not going away for a while! I'm hoping to go back to visit my cousin soon, maybe for Holiday break! Hopefully
But right now, I'm soooo homesick!! :/
Not even kidding, I can't wait for summer and to go back!!!! I get my first check today :) So that's exiting.. I get to work 3 days in a row again, then its back to five day school weeks for three more weeks. On the bright side, I just have like a month of school left. And, I'm almost done with my online class! If I do all of my homework this weekend, and manage to get really good grades on my online class homework/ last two tests/quizzes, Ill graduate average rofl
AND ill have so much more time to work on my german! its been like three weeks :/
Just like... a day or two left and then we get to talk to my grandma and my aunt and uncle from Germany!!!! Gosh I miss them after only like seven days go by :P lol
Anyway, its like 1:30 now, I hope you liked some of the pics there :) Im gonna go check what my moms up to and then do some homework :) Have a good rest of the day
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment