Looking for something?!

19.11.10

uhmmm...?

So my "boyfriend" deleted me off of facebook? Okay I'm so done with this. Like guys are really starting to get on my nerves right now. I'm so emotional right now and the last thing I needed was this. With no explanation either. I'm giving him once chance. Tomorrow. if he doesn't add me in the morning and its still a pending request, i text him tomorrow, if he doesn't reply within a half an hour. I'm done. I'm deleting every male species I don't know off of my fb, actually just plain anyone I don't know
I'm sick of letting all of this get to my head. It's not worth it. And I just have to learn to stop being so gullible. Once I do that, things should set into place.
I just worked and I'm so tired right now and I feel like crying :P So I'm going to bed and tomorrow is Saturday.. we'll see how it goes :P I'm just absolutly ready for Thursday to come.. goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment