Looking for something?!

16.11.10

I feel upset when...

My parents fight :/ yup... it's that ime of the month again when the good things that happen come to an end and the bad starts piling up :(
I'm so tired and I had to work today, and my eyes are like blood shot, and I'm crying.. and this is not a good post :( I can't talk to my bf all day tomorrow unless he can get on fb through his phone because I couldn't get minutes on my phone that I could text him with :/ And ugh why does this have to happen its not even a big dea... god I hope this ends soon and with a good ending. The last time we all really fought was when I was forced to break up with my ex... and that lasted about two weeks, so but this one is the stupidest one ever, i swear... i just really hope it ends soon :/ Ill have a talk with father tomorrow...if he's awake and will listen.. prayy for me, God PLEASE. help us get this fixed TOMORROW MORNING, because this is just a waste of our time :/ its 10:30 now and I am going to sleep.... night :/

No comments:

Post a Comment