Looking for something?!

1.11.10

It's a deep one...are you ready for it?

Cause if you're not ready to hear me complain or.. cry or whatever a little bit, you may as well just not read it. I have three powerpoint presentations that I have to work on, but I have no powerpoint presentation thing on any of my computers to start work on it. So I'm just oging to have to start coming in early to school like every morning and get all of this done as soon as I possibly can. It's so weird, I just broke down crying a little bit ago because of this, like one of the presentations I have to have done by tomorrow, the other by wednesday, and the last one, by like sometime next week. And There is no possible way for me to get any help with this from anyone and its not like I'm expecting it either, it just got so stressful for a few minutes there. Like I've been holding so much in. I could still cry for days about what happened with my ex, and I could cry about how much my parents just..don't know howw to care, they try but they just can't. Or I mean, so many things I've been holding in, and when one little thing goes wrong, it can set me off like no other. At least I can calm myself down though. I have to get through my dad cause him and I got in a little fight this morning, it's not even such a big thing, but I don't know, maybe tomorrow when mom goes to work, or just when I get up, it doesn't even matter, the dude just needs to calm down. I just have to get through this week, next week we have an early out so that's going to go by super fast. and then the week after that is the last week before Thanksgiving break, for which we get five days off. Then three more weeks and it's Christmas break. and After that I have two more weeks of school and I'm done. So I just need to work on that and things will go quite chill. haha. I also have to keep my parents on each others good side, while I have to make sure that I'm on both of their good sides, considering we started this whole moving thing, and we might, hopefully hear something new from my aunt and uncle this upcoming Sunday, so we'll see. Other than that, I'm expecting a call from the place I applied sometime this week for an interview, and yeah. That's it for now, I just needed to let that out. On the other hand, I'm starving, so maybe once I eat it will get a little better. I really have to go and get to work now because It's already 6 pm and I have a ton to do. Have a nice rest of the night. 4 more days to go until the weekend x3 Which my dad works Friday and Saturday, thank goodness. Later honeys.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment