Looking for something?!

23.11.10

Real Sick Blog :P

Hallo, well I finally am blogging in a good mood for once...but I am sick! :(
Achhh this sucks soo much, especially since I am only one day and two nights away from the concert! I really have to keep my mind focused on feeling better! I am following both European anddd American specialties for when you have a cold, and though they are not that different, there are some twists, once my dad leaves for work, I will ask my mom to check my temperature and hopefully I do not have any, but if I do, then the vodka goes on my feel :/ ugh I hate that, but it must be done! I came home from school today, made myself some tea and wrapped myself in blankets and drank it. Then when mommy came home, I asked her to make some soup and I ate that as well and I was feeling a bit better, then I decided to take a nap...well not really a nap I was hoping to sleep through the entire night even though i was only five pm at the time :P But my mom woke me up around six because my eye doctor was calling me to tell me about the discount going on this weekend. Thank you eye doctor. :P But after I woke up, I ate dinner with garlic :P Because apperantly that is supposed to drive your cold away (: And then my mom made me some more tea and so I am sitting here, driking it. I feel great, just except for that my throat hurts and my nost is stuffy yet runny and I have a headache :P But I'm super exited for Thursday to come so I have to get really well, really soon!! So lots of rest, lots of excersice, and especially lots of feeling good!!! Apperantly the cause of my sickness right now is my little moodswing this weekend, what with my friend passing away, and then troubles in boy land, and hen work stressing me out a bit, I just broke down. But then yesterday and today I felt a bit better, so of course I would get sick! woww fml in these situations :P But now, I will just go and drink my tea and think about Thursday, I think I'm going to take o a wholee new liking to America, once again after this! But I'm never giving up my dream of moving to home :)) Have a good night everyone who isnt sick!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment