Looking for something?!

9.11.10

OMGHHKP,...waitt whhhaatt?!?!


Woowwww today was a woww day! It was a good day, and there was no confusion or anything going on up until my seventh period!! It's my film class so, we were watching a movie for like over an hour and a half! so by the time i was coming home, i was so out of it! Then, I get home, and my room is like a mess, and i was like oh no no no, this cannott happen! So I cleaned up really quick, and made coffee and mommy came home (: And I met this new guy...the day before yesterday I think, and I guess we're going out now.... I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWWWW. I'm like a whore or a slut or something, but I'mmm notttt!!! Look, the thing is, my ex boyfriend and I, no matter how much we may want to, we can't be together...and I have to move on at scme point right.. But, I'm seventeen, I'm soo young, and still have a lottt of time left before I should settle down! I need to date around and see what kind of a man I really want! Yes, this is me trying to convince myself that, and OMGHHKP MY INTERVIEWER CALLED ME JUST NOW AND I HAVE AN INTERVIEW SET UP FOR TOMORROW AT 4:00 PM!! Which means, thank goodness for the early dissmissle! I can come home, nap, relax, do homework, etc, eat, and the interview is at 4pm!! Let's hope that this works out for me! eep!!! So, I'm going to get started on homework now, I have plenty of it! and I'll write more tonight!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment