Looking for something?!

13.11.10

shop till i drop and work till i burst



well going shopping, and going to call work when i get back if i dont go there while i'm shopping, this is really making me a bit angry of course it has only been a few days since I even got the job.. actually i got it on a wednesday so this is about the third day... ugh.. well anyways :) going shopping now and i have some homework that i have to finish and stuff, so that's pretty much what i'll be doing all day :) i'm in a bit of a better mood, or at least I'm trying to be considering what tomorrow is and everything that i'll have to do tomorrow which is making me super exited! hmm...someone is calling, i wonder who.. wireless caller, i have no idea.. lol no one i guess.. my mom didnt say anything but hello.. haha but anyway, other than boring you with these boring details, ill go and tomorrow, you can expect some crazy stories, pictures, songs, etc ;)) I'm actually getting kind of exited!! hehe
lovee
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment