Looking for something?!

18.11.10

Thursday ~


I have a few minutes to write, why shouldn't i :) The truth is, I love blogging, I really really do :D It's just sometimes I get so overwhelmed or so upset about something that I just don't want to do anything :P But so far what's been happening is mostly school, and my parents fighting again :P But its not too bad thank goodness, because my dad ate before he left for work last night, and he took food with him, so that means this fight is NOTHING. And they've nneverr had a NOTHING fight before! So there is still hope :) And I doubt this one will last very long so that's good as well! Tomorrow is friday! And I get to work! My dad doesn't work this weekend though so I will have good luck and wont have to be around him then.. I work saturday as well :) And then Sunday I don't work, for now :) Unless they call me, I'll have to ask for Thanksgiving off because I'm going to a concertttt in a city nearby!! Ohhh it has been too long!! Almost...4 months until I've went anywhere!! And after that..well whoo knows what will happen! Umm...my bf and I have just gotten closer and more in love :) It's amazing, he's sooo different from all the other guys, my gosh..I can't wait to see him, I just hope he waits for me, because I am going crazyyy over not being able to see him or anythingg!! :( But, right now I have to go ahead and get dressed and ready and stuff because I still have some homework i have to do, andd stufff :) So have a great Thursday everyone!
BTW Do you like my wedding dress? :)) x33
Loveee,
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment