Looking for something?!

28.11.10

Good Morning


It is 9 am! I didn't wake up too long ago, but just decided I'd do a quick post. I have tons of homework to do, a lot to clean up, and clothes to.. iron and stuff before work!! I'm thinking of curling my hair for work today because I don't want to shower yet.. I'll just shower tonight after work and then yeah :) I have to do like really well super amazing at work today because next week I work like zero hours, and I'm totally gonna have to show them that I really like working there and stuff, because as much as I sometimes complain that working is too much and stuff and I wish I had a weekend off or whatever, I LIKE WORKING!! goshh. Lol But anyway, I seem to be in a pretty good mood today :D I don't think we'll be hearing from anyone in europe this week :/ it sucks but oh well I guess :P I don't want to say I've given up on it, but I've kind of let faith take it over, I still want to move but if its not meant to be, then its not, ya know ;P But yeah, I'm going to go eat now and stuff, and you guys have a great rest of the day!!
XX
p.s that is a pic of me from summer of 2009!!! aah! :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment