Looking for something?!

19.11.10

FRIDAY

It's hard coming up with titles for these blogs!! Like I don't like using the same one twice so it's like grrr :P haha
Well it's friday! Miss. Vanesa gets to work tonight! I have a feeling that if I don't take a nap when I come home from work, I will be a walking zombie at work!I hope I get my check :P I'm going to go insane! I'm so glad its finally the weekend, I havent worked on my german in WEEKS! I'm going to cryy if I don't get at it soon! And just two more days of school after today and then we have fivve days off! I have that concert on thanksgiving yayy!! Im going to have to reset my phone or something this weekend because it wont text like anyone out of my friggin cityy. And I'm going to need that for next Thursday!
It looks like I wont be hearing from my love anytime soon :( He's heading home for the weekend, and I don't have any minutes on my phone STILL which I was going to go get last night but I couldn't because my aunt was here :( I feel like I haven't really talked to him in ages :/ And I really miss it, so maybe possibly today before work I can get my mom to buy me one!! And that shirt because it'll be like 50% off anyway..yeah I'll ask her right now plus I have to get dressedd and dry my hair and etc. I am nott in the mood to get out of bed today :P Ugh it's going to suck if I don' talk to him all weekend :/ Oh I wont be in a good mood today :/ Oh well, either way i have to get it over withh
have a good friidayyy
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment