Looking for something?!

25.6.10

x3this world will turn your wayx3


It's not fully yet, but it sure is getting there (: The lovely parents are over the fighting x33333333333333333333333333333333333333 All that is left to do tomorrow is talk to Daddy about the tickets for home, just have to set him straight, and make a deal with him (: Lol hopefully my plan will work out XD I also have to get all of this food out of my room :) I didn't even need it! Thank goodness (: hmm...what else?? I honestly don't know, I just want to spend some good quality time with my parents this weekend..Lol But, something new, aside from my oh so lovely family drama which I know you are all oh so interested in (justkidding) Tyler Hilton is my new obsession! Oh my gosh his voice is amazing, his songs are amazing....and he's not too bad looking himself ;) lol But his song 'This World Will Turn Your Way' just pretty much saved my life these past few days! Now I'm going to get me ready for bed, and hit the hay, because I am so tired! Hmm..going to try to finish the laundry tomorrow...and hope hope hopeeeeee we finally get those tickets x3 xo lov u all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment