Looking for something?!

28.6.10

Mornin'!


Hello lovely people! How are you today?! I must say that I myself am in a pretty great mood! The weather is amazing, I got more than enough sleep! I washed my bathing suit, which means plenty of time for me to tan today! Daddy is working tonight, which means dinner on time, finally! And Ill actually get to go driving for the first time in how many weeks! Goshh :D My cousins might be coming for the 4th of July, so I'm exited for that! I'll have to ask my grandpa if he can drive me down there to pick them up...lmao I know I'm too spoiled. At least that's what almost everyone tells me :P I don't think I am though! It's just because I'm an only child so they think I get everything I want. NOT True! haha I'm just thinking about what to eat for breakfast, and then I'll go tanning and then I'll come back in, wash the dishes, and then do laundry, and Secret Life is on tonight! I'm exited! I haven't been this into the T.V since like 2 years ago! lol and that was when I was oh so obsessed with Disney Channel (: Not that I'm obsessed now or anything, but I've been watching quite a bit of if for the bast few days! But that's just because there was nothing else to watch on TV I promise :D haha So that's it for now, I'm going to go find something to eat, do my nails & hope my suit dries really soon! Even if it doesn't, it doesn't matter, what matters most is my dad going to bed soon :D So I will talk to you all later :) x0

No comments:

Post a Comment