Looking for something?!

24.6.10

They say "Do what you love to do..."

Okay! But...What If i don't know what I love to do? I love being on the computer all day...I'm not a "nerd" or a "geek" or anything that might come to mind when you hear that. So..what should I do? Create a gossip site? or...start my own news paper!? Maybe Just start off with a random blog...and hope it turns into something big? I find it rather odd that..some kids know exactly what they want to do as soon as they are able to walk and talk and feed themselves! I mean it's not like I never had an Idea..I wanted to be a doctor...or a lawyer! But those were mainly ideas that I got from watching The Cosby Show. Then I wanted to be a model...everyone was always telling me "Vanesa you should be a model!" I never really actually wanted to..but when it came down to it, it was like...Well I have to do something! That idea also quickly died away...then I just so happened to start an obsession with the Disney Channel...Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, etc. I made videos, so many videos auditioning, and honestly at the whole acting/dancing/singing thing I was pretty good at it! So why not go for that? My parents....not to say they aren't supportive, but they just always said "Oh, this is just a phase, even if you do get a role anywhere, we can't move! It's just a phase, It'll die down pretty quick." Not that it has, I would die to be on the big screen..little screen, on a stage, anywhere! And they do say that it's never too late for anything..But I'm 16 right now, still just a minor...so I have to do everything that my good ol' parents tell me! They do want me to get a job...and so do I! And I've been trying for such a long time..no luck though! In this economy if you get a job, hold on to it with your LIFE! So,...what do I do now? I have to start making money somehow..I graduate in the beginning of January 2011...I'm planning on visiting Europe for New Years....and again in March/April...and then AGAIN in July..plane tickets are just starting to cost more and more. Hey Vanesa! Here's an idea! Get your parents to help! My parents and money are not very great friends. Let's just keep it at..we're lucky that we have enough money to pay off the bills every month and still have enough food to eat! So what do I do? I'm trying to figure that out right now..and as I go through this journey, I'm hoping that you will be following me, and helping me along with it. I will do my best to post every day, and keep anyone who is interested up to date..I'm just starting to figure life out, and grow out of those bratty teenage years..and boy oh boy! Looking back...all I can say about myself is.. "eek!" So..let's get ready, set, and go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment