Looking for something?!

25.6.10

And they lived happily ever after...

Don't think I'm talking about my family now. No way...My mom and I were just in wal mart, and while we were leaving there was this old couple walking in front of us, and they were holding hands and smiling at eachother...It's so easy to tell how crazy about each other they are. Even after who knows how many years of looking into each others eyes every day, after all the children, the grand children...after everything they went through, they still aren't sick and tired of each other. Wow what I wouldn't give for a love like that..My grandparents...HA! My gosh, they're like my parents. Except they're a little better. But they can barely stand each other :( I find it so sad when you see two young people, married for only 10 years bickering on and on about the most useless things, every single day....and then theres this sweet sweet older couple, holding hands walking through the aisles in walmart...God really does work in mysterious ways...If only He made those ways a little more fair for some people :( It's 6 pm, my dad's been asleep for about... 5 hours? He's still not awake :P IDK Whatt I'm going to do :/ But I honestly cannot stand this anymore. blahh. shortest post yet. that's it for now.. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment