Looking for something?!

30.6.10

26 days and 0 hours! Lol


Haha Well, I finally figured out the times and dates! We have to leave for Chicago in 26 days and the latest time that we should be leaving is like around 9 am (: Our flight takes off at 2 for North Carolina! And then from there to Italy, and from Italy to home! :) Can't wait! We get home around a little in the afternoon, which will be great! And honestly, these days are going by pretty fast! It's Wednesday which means pretty much nothing to look forward to until like Sunday! So I'm going to need to figure out what to do! My cousin can't come for the fourth! :( I don't know rather I'm exited for that or not! Because right now, I don't necessarily want to do anything but...idk! Lmao But next week I have to make plans to do something! And then the week after that, I have to make plans to do something! The week after that I am just going to lay low and relax my final week here! Lol And do some packing and stuff, then we are off! I don't know rather this time will go by fast or not! I hope it does! But we'll see! Lol I'm just glad that I don't have to wait all day for us to leave! haha. I'm thinking that I'm going to bring my laptop...I have to! XD haha And yeah..the shopping is slowly beginning, the packing is going to start :) My mom and I have to tell dad about the suitcases we saw! Lol We are both so in love with them! I'm kind of hungry so I'll go find some breakfast now..actually! I'm going to figure out what this dream I had means..it's a long story but I want to know XD haha Then I'll go get some breakfast, and go tanning, then i'll come back inside, do the dishes, do the laundry, and i might have to go help my grandma move her stuff to her new apartment :P blaahh. I hate that! Or, If I don't have to go to that, I'll just go back to my aunts pool! And I'll make sure to take my camera with me now! Lol I might as well just change my summer '10 album name to something different! XD Well, I'll go now, and if anything more interesting happens I will let ya'll know! My dad doesnt work tonight so i doubt it will, but ya never know! Have a great day! :) xo

P.S IDK who this is in the picture, I just looked up 'packing' on google! Lol I didnt want to put a picture of me up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment