Looking for something?!

25.6.10

Why don't we all just play nice?

My dad comes into my room this morning before he goes to bed and he's acting all nice "when did you just wake up?"&etc... I hate when he does this. I would rather me and him got into another fight than him and my mom. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this weekend, neither of them are working and it's just...argghh :/ But we'll see maybe, possibly if I stack up on enough food and take it to my room for the entire weekend, I could just stay there and refuse to go out unless I have to go to the bathroom, and not let anyone in until the figure out what their problem is, and their problem wont be that they're going to get a divorce because IIII know that neither of them could survive on their own. My father would have to either leave the u.s and go back home, but how would he do that since all his medicine and crap is here. And my mom...well my mom would kill herself working so hard trying to maintain a good living condition for me and her. It wouldn't work out but they are just too stubborn to admit that. And That I also wont leave my room until tickets for going back home are bought, there is no way that they are going to be able to find any that are under 1400 $$ right now. It's less than a month away when we want to go. So they just need to suck it up. We wont go into debt. If it would make them feel better, I would ask people to buy a ticket for me and I would be the one responsible for paying them back any way that i possibly can...Yeah I think that is a very good idea. Let's hoe that this works ! Lol I have music, a bed, oxygen...things to do...i have clothes, makeup..I have my phone! Yeahh Good Idea Vanesa. Lmfao Peaceful Protest. Just like......idk did the Hippies do that? Please God, Please God, Please God, PLEASEEEE let this work! :) xox
p.s wow, this is the shortest blog i've written yet! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment