Looking for something?!

27.6.10

29 days and (negative) 2 hours!


You know, it's a very bad thing that I know the time and date of when we are taking off! I just keep counting down the hours! it's agonizing! At least I have some things to look forward to...My cousin might be visiting for July 4th! I really really hope that will be happening! Um then like..the week after that, Ill make plans to hang out with a friend, just one! so the week after the 4th it'll be...11-the 17th! damn already! that's gonna go by faast!! So, I think that week...the 11-17 I'll hang out with two friends XD Tabatha&Miranda! and the week of 4th of July so like the 5-10...I'll call Kayla up and then I'll ask if she wants to see a movie or something! If not then I'll call Bridgette :D And then like the week after the 17th is my last full week here! Holy shit! I thought this was going to be a longg wait! Obviously not! I'll have to text and call people tomorrow and work some things out :D and then the week after the 17th I know we'll be shopping and packing and everything! I'll get like no sleep then, but that's okay! Thank goodness my period will be over and done with before we leave! But I'll probably have it when we come back :/ ehh whatever! At least I'll be spending my birthday over there! And my cousin from Germany was here for like.. 12 days and it seemed like a really long time! And we're going to be at home for like 20 days...18 or 19 IDK I forgot how many, but its more than 2 weeks! Wow, it's so weird! for the past like...week or so? I haven't missed an 11:11! Like I wont catch both in the morning&at night sometimes, but I'll catch one of them! Yay! LOL When life is good, life continues to be good! Same goes when life goes bad tho :P But that's the magic of life! haha hmm..what else was I going to say?! Oh yeah! I'm getting kind of tired! But I'm going to watch a few videos on youtube, and then get to bed XD night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment