Looking for something?!

26.6.10

Oh My My :)


I woke up this morning around 11, and My dad's sitting in his room on the computer, in a shirt from back home! And im like WTF Where did you get that?! And he's like do you want it? So I said yes of course! So he gave it to me, then he and i went to the bank, and we got a loan on....idk what but all I know is that we are going home! urgh but we still need to get the tickets -_- my dad called the people but no one answered and now my aunt and uncle are here so they can't call now. And I guess, It looks like they're going to stay here almost all day, oh joy. There isn't much to say right now really...It's kind of cloudy, I guess it might rain....Yeah this is kind of boring, but I don't want to go a day without posting lmao. Don't ask why (: I'm going to take a shower now, and rest for a bit..I'm so tired for some reason! Yet I got 12 hours of sleep. Weird! Okay now I must go kick my little annoying cousin out of my room (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment