Looking for something?!

29.6.10

And this becomes my responsibility!


I wake up this morning, around 9 am, exactly because i set it that way. Why did I do that when it is summer time? Well, I wanted to talk to my dad about those lovely tickets. I have to give him props he did call like a million places, and a few of those places actually found him great prices, great times and everything ! He just..IDK But, he just went to bed, and before he left he was like "Why don't you call them later and see if you can find anything!?" Great! The kid gets to solve this yet again! What I'll do is I'll call my grandma and umm well I'll call her around noon ish or so, right before i start calling for tickets, and I'll ask her if their lovely pool is ready so I can go! If she says yes, then I'm going to go back to their house after her appointment and have myself a little dip, and I will also go back tomorrow and stay there all day XD Hopefully, I will be able to find great tickets, and great times, So, from now until about 1:30ish pm I wont be doing anything but...well here is my schedual for the day today, get some breakfast, call people, call grandma, leave for appointment, pool, home. Oh shoot...Well, ugh! Maybe no pool. Okay, if I find an amazing beyond amazing flight thats super cheap and gets to where we want to go super fast, and we only have a few minutes left to grab those tickets, I will stay at home. If not, then I'll go to the pool, I mean there are 27 day left until we leave, I'm pretty sure I'll have time to go there (: okay so I'll go eat now, watch some tv, and then...do what I said I would do.. wish me luck? xo

No comments:

Post a Comment