Looking for something?!

28.6.10

update x3

I wish this thing would let you put the heart thing! ugh! Well I went tanning for a bit, but it became cloudy very quickly! So I came inside and got dressed and watched some tv :) Just washed the dishes, and I have about half an hour until I have to get coffee ready, and then I'm off to do the laundry! I'm determined to get it all done! There's like just one basket! I was able to finish an entire one in like two hours last week (: And then my mom has two baskets to wash..hopefully she can get that done tonight! My aunts cousins are coming here in like 6 days -_- Lol Here's this little story on them, I wasn't going to update until way later tonight, but I was just on facebook, and I need to get this out of my system, so here we go! Umm, my aunt is like 25ish or so years old. She has two little boys, the cutest boys alive! And, sometimes she can be the best, coolest woman alive! But other times....she can be the biggest bitch alive! Which one is she now? The biggest bitch alive! haha. Long story short, she always acts so..."I'm better than you!" when her entire family is supposed to visit. Her aunt and uncle, and her cousins are coming to visit from new york for the 4th of July. I dont know if she's going to call any of us to go visit while they're there, and honestly I don't care right now, but if she does, I doubt we would go haha. My other aunt might, and so might my grandma, but we wont for sure. But that's why I'm not letting the 4th of July pass without hanging out with my friends, I'm going to try and make sure that my cousins can come and visit and that we have the best time ever! And I'm going to put pictures up on facebook and she better see them! LOl Plus, for the next few weeks, I'll be hanging out with friends non-stop before I leave for home, and when I get home there will be even better pictures. I know, it's kind of sad that my aunt tries to like compete with me. But I honestly couldn't care less Lol. One thing, just one small thing that is going to bother me, is her cousin..okay her aunt and uncle have a son and daughter. And their son is sooooo cute! He was here four years ago, when I was a freshman in high school, and now I'm a senior, and I want to see him so bad cause he's so hot and so down to earth and umm well he lives here Lol But just my luck, my aunt had to get all big nosed right before they come, and yeah. But I don't have much else to say, I'll update ya'll later tonight before I go to bed. Have a great rest of the day! :) xo P.S no picture right now, sorry I can't think of one! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment