Looking for something?!

9.12.10

a little bit of random





hey, i know, long time no blog.. i just haven't been feeling it lately :P just a few more weeks and I'll get started back up on it (:
So I've been thinking that once 2011 begins, I want to make a brand new blog (: Just you know...a new blog for a new year (:
And I was also thinking of making a new tumblr as well! And then just kind of having it like that..it'd be cool and then I could kind of have like a time capsual every year! It'd be great! So I'm exited for that.
It's Thursday! Thank goodness :P The week has been going by kinda normal..not fast, sadly but not slow either lol
One more week and 2 more days after this week then it's winter break! I'm super exited for this, like youu don't even knoowww!!
I work at some point this weekendddd. Which I am pretty exited for just as well! I missed working, and I don't even get my lovely check tomorrow because I didn't work at all :P it sucks!
School is going okay, I'm trying to get my grades up, and i think its going good, except for the fact that none of my teachers are updating grades :P grrr
Oh, first snowfall hit last week lol Friday and saturday it snowed. And now everything is all white and sparkley and pretty. But it's not melting! And, I guess it's supposed to start snowing again today...idk like I can't complain about it, but I'd rather go for the warm weather.
I've decided I want to stay here and live here....not in the city I am, but yeah... IK..make up your mind Vanesa :P
I really don't want a boyfriend right now, actually, I don't want boys in my life for a long long time. So how is it that when I send the vibe out that I really don't want one, all I get is more and more boys talking to me and wanting to date me and asking me if I'm single. And then when I do want a boyfriend they all just magically dissappear. I'm just so sick of them, I can happily go a few years in my life without them.
I want to do something new to my hair but I have absolutly no clue as to what that is. I want to color it or cut it or do something with it...I just want a slight change, but I don't know what..grr!
But, it's almost 6:30 so I'm going to get ready for a full school day...I'm so tired and so ready for the weekend. plus, im in a mood cause i'm all pmsing :P grr fml for this week lol
have a nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment