Looking for something?!

17.12.10

*cough cough cough*......*cough cough*....*cough*

AHHHHH my boyfriend sucks for giving me this cough :/ Whatever, its not bad, its just really annoying lol Well its friday todayy!! This week honestl kind of dragged on...two more days until winter break! On monday, I really have to give the office this one paper so that I can graduate! lol Umm...lets see, nothing really too ineresting happened in a while, I was at the boyfriends house.....yesterday :) And I was also at my aunts house yesterday....aannddd I was at my boyfriends house today...when I was really at the 'mall' lol and then we actually went to the mall so that I could get my check....aandd then my mom picked me up (: Now I'm at home...and just making sure that i remember to mention that any day now, I will be making a new.......everything!! :) It will be exiting;) hahahah new....blog...new tumblr...probably will start making some new videos for youtube, making a xanga...a new dailybooth and everything! Im exited...it will at least give me something to do everyday, you know? :)
But yeah...that's pretty much it for now..im really tired and im just fighting to stay awake! So, I'll write more later:) Have a nice weekend! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment