Looking for something?!

4.12.10

grr!!!

I hate my life :(
This place I live suckkss!!!
Like, I'm not even worried about moving to europe anymore, I kinda just ant to live my life here but there is so much like... wronngggg in the citty that I live in! I'm so happy that I only have like a few more weeks of school left here, for witer break I am definitly going to visit my cousin because just being here is not worth it.. Like...this isn't the life I want. I'm NOT happy with staying at home every day, and I'm NOT happy with...just going to school and work as my escapes from home. Im not happy I don't have more bosnian friends here. And I just want to live in a place where the boys are like...this one boy and I want to live in a place where I can get drunk and party and just do whatever the hell I want. Living here, I can't do that. My parents are the most overprotective control freaks I have ever met, and no matter what I do, I just can't change that! If only I could visit waterloo every weekend, that wouldn't bother me so much! But I can't even drive out of my own drive way !!! They wont let me do anything. And no, this really honestly isn't some teenager acting out, this is the hard honest truth. And I'm so sick of it, I'm just ready to run away. Like, my mom so wouldn't be like this if it wasnt for my father. IDK I dont even feel like blogging anymore I just want to live my life. I'm 17 for gods sake, Im not saying im so smart and im not saying im invincible and im not saying I wont get in trouble.. but just let me live :(

No comments:

Post a Comment