Looking for something?!

15.12.10

2 more days :)

IDK if I should say that it's one more day or two more days? But until what you ask?! well silly, until FRIDAY!!!! And whyy is friday so special, might you ask?! Well, because it's the end of the last full school week of 2010!! Aannddd I get to hang out with my boyfriend after school that day!!!!! I'm so exited!! We'll have OFFICIALLy been together for a week on Saturday! :) How cutee :) lol He's great though :) He just gets my mind off of so many things and it's..aahh :)
But, other than that, not much is goingon.. as usual I am wasting time, because I don't want to get started on homework or cleaning yet.. but I know that I have to..so I'll do this, spend some time on tumblr, and then get started on it, besides I have to survive like two hours until the bf's off of hockey practice, and just waiting for that is really really super hard! lol But that's it for now..it's pretty much why I'm not updating, not a lot is happening so it's just not as fun to blog! But daddy goes to work tonight, and hopefully by the time he leaves, it wont snow a lot so that my mom and i can go to my aunts so that we can ask if my bf can drop me off at her house, and nott the mall, cause if he can drop me off at my aunts house, then i can stay there for a little bit longer :) but if he has to drop me off at the mall, then i can only be at his house for like an hour :/ and I dont want to do that, I waant to be there for longer :D :) we gotta watch movies and stuff..lol but im not gonna make excuses on huurr! duhh :) But yeah, once something more ineresting starts happening again, I'll deff be blogging more..until then though...you'll just have to handle the ever few days posts :) And don't forget that I will be making a new blog for 2011 very soon! I'll start it a little before 2011, like as soon as my winter break starts with school, I'll make a post for that before though, that way ya'll know :))
have a nice rest of the day!!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment