Looking for something?!

9.12.10

and the homesickness returns!




hey guys... and gals hehe
I just felt I should blog, since I'm not really doing anything more productive, even though I should be, and I will regret it later, but oh well!
But, what I was doing was looking at pictures from this summer at home... my oh my i just got so homesick, it's insanE!! It was so...different! I was so happy, and I had gained some more weight then, and i had the guy of my dreams, and... the friends of my dreams and the life of my dreams! even though it may have been for only a few weeks, it will be unforgetable, and even if I do somehow end up relaxing about it once in a while, and living my life here, I will always, always want to go back, no matter what. Because nothing, and I mean nothing can compare to life over there, as soon as I possibly can, I will go back.
But, I'm kinda busy trying to get some things done, read some quotes, and then I think I might make a xanga! WOAHH! another new site for the new year hehe
but more tomorrow lovelies ;)
mwaahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment