Looking for something?!

25.9.10

FALL UPDATES!


I love blogs. I really do! So a few days ago was the very first day of fall! :) I'm so exited for it!! So many amazing things happen in fall. Right now, I'm just taking a break from studying my German to catch you up on a few things. So It is still September for another two weeks, and then it will be October! In October, so many things are happening! I am finishing Drivers ED! Which I will be kind of sad about, but at the same time I'll be exited because It will be one thing that I can cross off of my list! Then the very next night, it is homecoming!! How exiting! And then about a week or two after homecoming, we have conferences, and conferences is he beginning of our breaks! Like we'll have conferences the week of Halloween (which I am also very exited for) And then we have to go to school for two more weeks. And hen we have Thanksgiving break! And then we go back for another few weeks, and then it is WINTER BREAK!! Best break of all I think! And then, after winter break, I only go to school for two or three more weeks, and I'm done with school FOREVER! Then, I get to move to my lovely Europe and enjoy my life the way that I am supposed to enjoy it once and for all! :) I'm so exited! So, As soon as October hits, I'll have some more time on my plate, I'll be more rested, and a much happier girl since time will be going by very fast! So I think it will be much easier for me to keep up with my blog, and tumblr and twitter and everything. So start to expect some more updates soon!! Love, Nessa xx x3 x3

No comments:

Post a Comment