Looking for something?!

26.9.10

New Design!

Well, I have a little bit of extra time on my hands! So I decided to blog again, two days in a row! I haven't done too much today, and it's already almost 1:30!!! I have to get started on homework and stuff, and I'll have to go driving soon. The boyfriend was online today :) He seemed kinda weird, he got drunk last night so I guess he has a bit of a hangover haha. Good. God I hate long distance relationships, cause you have to TRUST like no other. It takes a lot out of you, so a little advice, try not to get into one! Yeah, so not much else to say, it's Sunday and it's really cold outside. I think I'm just going to go ahead and get a snack and go back to studying German. Not much else to do anyway! Love V x3

P.S. I can't figure out how to put pictures up anymore! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment