Looking for something?!

6.9.10

Life's Tough

I can't believe I ever came back :( I honestly can't survive here. The city is so boring, the people are so stupid, its all full of hicks :/ God, I can't believe I came back. It's...I don't know if it's getting harder every day or easier every day. Or maybe it's just the same ever day. I think I just need October to pass hehe. Because than in November and December I have like a million breaks, and I finish school in January. See, when I think about it, it's really not all that' bad considering I only have abou 3 weeks left in September. And this week is going to go by really fast because its only a 4 day school week, and I just feel like it'll go by fast. It just gets to being a little tough sometimes because I KNOW that I'm not meant to be here. I'm not meant to live here. And rather or not I'm meant to forever live my life with my current boyfriend, i still think im not meant to live in america. I expierenced it, maybe if all that past life stuff is true, i wanted to visit america oh so badly, and now im getting a taste of my own medicine since i see that it really REALLY. isn't all that great. I just need to somehow survive these next couple of months... yeah.. thats it for now ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment