Looking for something?!

21.9.10

Hello Blog World :)


Hey there people of Blogger.com :) HOw are ya?
Long time no talk. I've been so busy lately what with drivers ed in the morning, school during the day, finding time to talk to my boyfriend after school, finding time to driver in the afternoon for drivers ed, trying to finish up homework before the next day, taking my class online...yeah, I guess the word that I'm looking for is busy! I never really know how stressed out and how much work I really have to do until I just sit down and think about it for a while! Thank goodness it's Wednesday tomorrow already and the days at school go by pretty fast, I love the weekend, I finally get to take a break! Things are so exhausting, there is so much i need to think about. I'm trying to figure out a way to talk to my mom about me buying a ticket for around.. March to go back home and see my boyfriend, but right now she's just like "Vanesa, don't ask me something that's how many months away." Sorry mama, I just want an answer now, not like a week from when I plan on going :P I've been pretty busy hanging out and catching up with my best friend the past few weekends, but as far as I know it, this weekend I will have nothing to do, so I'll get to rest up a bit, be make up free, etc :) I'm exited. Mom doesn't work tomorrow so as soon as I get home I can just get to my room, lay down and relax. I just totally rearranged it, and it's...well it's cleaner than it was before, but it is starting to get a bit messier! I'm trying to keep up with everything but... you know what the problem is, FACEBOOK! haha It's so freaking addicting, it's crazy. and then PLUS the fact that its my boyfriend's and my communication while I'm gone, oh he has been oh so sweet lately :) I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better. I swear this is the guy I'm meant to marry. He has to be, I couldn't have seen it with anyone else before, It's still fuzzy with him, but I am more sure of this than I have EVER been before! I love it, but it scares me half way to death at the same time. I'm so scared of losing him, yet it gives me a thrill at the same time. :) Life is so great, yet so hectic! The only time I get to clear my mind a little bit is when I go driving, cause all I can think about is.. well you know, driving! It's great :) Just less than a month left of drivers ed, I have to admit I will really miss that class very much!
School oh school! September is almost over, I just have to make it to like the.. 28th.. 27th something like that of October. That's when my conferences are, and like when that passes, we go to school for like 2 weeks or so, than we have Thanksgiving break! and then another 2, 2.5 weeks, and then it's Winter break!!! And then I go back for about 2 more weeks, and I am totally done with high school! Crazy stuff isn't it :) I'm so exited, you honestly have no idea! Then I get to leave this horrid city and go back to europe, see my boyfriend and live happily ever after... for a couple of months anyway :) ahh.. well I just thought I'd update anyone if ya'll cared :) Again, this is mostly just for my own enjoyment! More coming later...when I feel like updating :))) much love x333 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment