Looking for something?!

24.6.10

The one that makes me smile

Of course (: That boy....I don't know if I would say that I'm falling in love, considering the fact that he lives half way across the continent :/ But yesterday, after my parents fighting for...I think the 3rd time this month? I got to thinking and the last thing that I wanted was a relationship like theirs. Bickering on and on about the least important things, and not being happy...I feel so bad for them because I know when they look back on their lives...wow they're not going to have anything great to look back on :/ I mean maybe my mom will have me, I'm really not trying to sound conceded or anything but women love their children more than anything. But I'm not my dads biological daughter, he has no biological children, I don't know what he has to look back on. And I really don't want that in life. And when I got to thinking about someone that I would want to marry....ONE guy came into my mind...the one that always complimented me, told me he wished I were in his arms at that second,...I've been talking to him for over a year now. But it just hit me yesterday..I've been ignoring him and i've been annoyed by him for this entire year, just looking for that "sexy" dream guy. I met two of them. For half a year we talked non stop, but all that was on their mind was sex sex and more sex. But they were all talk and no action. But they were...they are really nice. Especially one of them...but it just wasn't meant to be I guess :/ But all over town, at least where I live, even in other cities, there are plenty of beautiful women, with not that beautiful men, or there are extremely sexy men with...not so sexy women. But does that even matter? All that matters is if your significant other makes you one of the happiest people in the world. But I've only been with one other guy...well I've had...3 boyfriends in all my years of living. First one was in 8th grade..I've had a crush on him for the longest time! And he finally decided to ask me out...but once I got him, I was kind of...sick of him? So I broke up with him within a weeks time :) Lol the second was.....Jeff....Jeff oh Jeff..should I even call him a boyfriend? I mean he was, he was an online boyfriend...sure yeah he was my second boyfriend (: Except...he lives in California...DUN DUN DUNN!! Lol It's a long complicated story with him,...that was one of my more....stupid teenage years Lol not that I was stupid for dating him but..I know for a fact that he was the second guy that I have ever truly loved...the first doesn't count because I didn't technically date him. But he's another story for another day :) And my third boyfriend..Taylor. Oh my gosh he was soo sweet! And we got together on homecoming of my...Sophomore year..soo wait! stop freeze...switch Jeff&Taylor around! lol My second boyfriend was Taylor, around..september...I think? begining of October, and then I met Jeff on Halloween..yeah that's the way that went! lol but anyway, I got kind of tired of Taylor too..he was wayy too clingy :P But I don't know...this guy is soooo sweettt, and so nice...and understand and....but he's not like OHMIGODHESSOYUMMY! haha But that's okay with me (: He could be marriage potential ;D Lol I know I'm too young to be thinking about this, but I don't care! There are two boys right now that I would consider marrying, but the other one needs to add me on facebook already! haha I havent seen him since we were kids (: But I doubt he would be interested...it doesnt hurt to try though, right? x) But I'm going to go back to texting this amazing guy, and going to bed soon...have a long day at the pool ahead of me tomorrow ! :) Finally doing something :P Lol xohejustmakesmehappyxo

No comments:

Post a Comment