Looking for something?!

27.6.10

Doctors&Hospitals


So, I have a question...If you go to the doctor and ask him if he could like put you under some kind of medication there in the hospital for like just two weeks, could they do it? There's like an entire month left until we leave for home, and I honestly don't know what to do.My room is entirely clean, I mean there is still some laundry to do, but even if I do that one day all day It will be done. I don't know if I should start packing yet because I already have everything I need except for like a few pairs of shoes, and a dress or two for when I go out. Besides, I'll be buying some clothes over there. I have everything that I'll need, well except for the tickets, but that will be taken care of tomorrow since it's Sunday and no place works today :P This is absolute torture Lol maybe it would be easier if I went before..actually no, maybe it would be easier if we weren't like the last ones going! I mean, the last person to leave before us is leaving on like the 24 or 25 which is only 2/1 days ahead of us, but still! idK what I'll be dreading most, right now or the last few days before I go. I think it's right now because there's nothing to do except watch the time slowly pass by. It's Sunday (I know, I've already established that) and there is nothing on TV I can't find my charger for my phone, which sucks considering my room is clean and everything. Maybe I'll just get some food, and go downstairs and do the laundry, and then start picking out some clothes that I would consider taking. My jewelry and makeup is almost all picked out, and it has been for a few weeks now haha. I'm staring at my closet full of clothes right now, and it doesnt look as if anything there is take-able! But I'll manage, God knows my parents need new clothes more than I do LMAO. So yeah, I guess that's what I'll do for the next few hours is do laundry, and then if I manage to pass the time by quickly, Kourtney&Khloe Take Miami is on tonight around 9/9:30, the only thing that I'm looking forward to today! Okay, my mom just came into my room and told me to go do the laundry lmao so I'll go now (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment