Looking for something?!

30.6.10

I will be up in the air right now!


Hey guys! This is going to be a really short post, but that's okay :) I have to make coffee in a little bit and then I think that i will go tanning ! It's only 73 degree's but I'm still as white as milk! okay i'm lying im not, I'm actually pretty tan, but not as tan as i would like to be !But I'm still debating on rather I should or not because the sun isn't that hot today! Lol And i have the windows oen and its actually a little chilly, But I think i'll just end up going out for a few hours anyway (: So I just wanted to make a post, that in exactly 26 days i will be in that wonderful airplane up in the sky, flying to North Carolina! about an hour left to go! Lol And then from Carolina, to Italy, and from Italy home! I just got to thinking, my friend..she lives in Norway, she's leaving for home tomorrow! Lucky girl XD But she had to wait pretty much just as long as I did! And if you ask me, June passed by pretty quick! So, whose to say July wont pass just as fast?! Lol right?! Please tell me I'm right! Tomorrow, I'm going to force my dad to drive me to my aunts, because her balcony is like always on the side where the sun shines the most! So yeah (: Lol Well, that wasn't anything too interesting, But I was bored with nothing to do! More later tonight (: xo

No comments:

Post a Comment