Looking for something?!

2.10.10

Hallo!!!

Wie heißt du?!
hahaha wassupp mahh readerss?!
OHHHH so it's Saturday, and this is me blogging two days in a row!!! Woot! I'm proud! I think I'm going to try really hard to just ramble on here for tonight! Ugh, You know what suuucckksss?! I think imma get my period soon :( Sorry, TMI maybe Lol But I know I will cause I'm supposed to get it before Homecoming and homecoming is the weekend after next soo.. GRR! Today, I feel like it has been a very successful day, yet not at the same time! I woke up and talked to the boyfriend...which was going great..buttttttt it ended in a.... not a fight but i guess a missunderstanding? Blahhh klein geil!:P Hahah so sorry for the random German! But after that, I studied some German, and I havent stopped until about half an hour ago!! I'm so exited to learn a friggin third language!! Today, my grandparents came over, and so did my aunt with my little cousins. I made our breakfast!! With a little help from my mama of course :) I was a very helpful daughter today, I must say I'm quite proud of myself! Hmm... Tomorrow is Sunday! I am quite looking forward to it because I am supposed to go to the mall and interview someone... It should be a lot of fun! I have to finish all my homework then as well, and clean up! Hmm..well honestly.. there isn't much more, oh wait! Yes there is!!
So my ex, right. I mean I'm friends with him!! I am, and his little brother, andd his little sister! But a few days ago, he put something sooooooo stupid as his facebook status!! And I SWORE I am NEVER talking to him again, not one nice word! WEll, guess what! I talked to him -.- But he talked to me first, but still its like urrgghh!! #$#$%!@# Lol ehhh eff it, I can't help it! Another thing, So many guys are being sooooo sweet to me now, and calling me their love, and thier princess, etc... and that would really annoy me,...if my boyfriend ever said something like that to me :/ ughh Sometimes he really pisses me off, and I start to think that I'm not supposed to spend the rest of my life with him. But then when I start thinking that, I start to think, WTH are you thinking!? He's EXACTLY what you need!! It's so confusing, here's some advice my friends...NEVER get in a long distance relationship!! It just gives you headaches! haha Well, that's it for tonight, I will probably blog again tomorrow, just to catch you up on the last day of the weekend... and then it's off to another school week! :/ At least it's only 4 days! :) Yay!! Have a good rest of the night :)
Much Love,..Vanesa x33

P.S I'm going to try to put a picture up now! We will see if it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment